About the product
- Grammar Posters: Barker Creeks Grammar Poster set focuses on the most commonly used parts of speech. Concise definitions of the respective parts of speech are followed by several well-researched examples to reinforce student understanding.
- Colorful Posters: The set consists of 9 colorful and professionally designed posters that cover verbs/adverbs, prefixes/suffixes, idioms, similes, homophones/synonyms/antonyms, nouns, collective nouns, compound words, and adjectives.
- Grammar Poster Set: Two posters in the set focus on nouns. The first includes definitions and examples of singular, plural, common, proper and possessive nouns. The second defines and offers several examples of collective nouns.
- Classroom Posters: This colorful poster set appeals to a wide age range. All of the definitions and examples were vetted by a University English professor but are clear and concise enough to be understood by elementary students, too.
- Educational Posters: The posters are printed on sturdy 12pt card stock and each poster measures 13 A
No reviews found!